Be The Storymaker!
Do you believe in happily ever after?
Introducing the mini-cabin Box Theater Doll House (Build it yourself!). Tell a story about how the two rabbits met and have a happy ever after to your little ones and their friends on any occasion. This will helps to develop children's hands-on skills, and strengthen their thinking and imagine ability. Please read instruction and follow the steps to finish your assemblage.
- Safe to Use: Main used materials are paper, wooden, silicone, plastic, resin and cotton.
- It is a mini-cabin handmade dollhouse box that all parts are unfinished, need to assemble by yourself.
1. Includes all furniture displayed
2. Finished size : 8.4*14.3*2.6cm
3. Materials: metal, wood, fabric, paper, plastic
4. Manual: with instruction
5. Not included glue/tools/battery
6. Handcraft tools needed: paper scissors, knife, hole maker, precision tweezers, screwdriver, adhesive
7. The item comes with pieces, need to be assembled