We designed Astra sneakers to be the most comfortable shoe yet, which makes them perfect for people with standard or wide feet, pronators or flat feet and those experiencing feet discomforts such as bunions, hammertoes, and corns. It also provides protection and relief for people with arthritis or diabetic walkers.
- Allows you to walk for hours without any pain or discomfort
- Prevent blisters and calluses
- Can be worn after a foot surgery
- Puts the leg in a most relaxed state
- Feels like they are already broken in
- As comfortable as walking barefoot
- Stylish without being over the top, you can even wear it to work!
- It will get you tons of compliments even from strangers!
Give The Gift of Comfort
If someone you care about suffers from foot pain then Astra sneakers are the perfect gift this festive season
When designing and creating the Astra's, we had only one goal in mind: To make the world's most comfortable shoe. A big part of our amazing result is our special orthopedic insoles.
- Advanced arch support
- Deep memory foam construction
- Super comfortable anatomic design
- Highly durable cloth covering
- High-tech gel cushioning
We've run hundreds of tests and implemented feedback from thousands of customers to make a shoe that is as comfortable as being barefoot.
- Arch Support: Yes, Premium Orthotic Insoles
- Sole Cushioning: Yes, Gel Cushioning
- Toe Box: Extra Roomy
- Upper Material: Durable Breathable Mesh
- Insoles: Removable, Memory Foam
- Outsole Material: Slip-Resistant EVA
- Width: Medium, Wide (see description)
- Fit advice: go up a half-size
Frequently Asked Questions
Do these sneakers come in wide width?
Our shoes come in medium, but Astra sneakers are suitable for standard, wide and even narrow feet due to special flexible and stretchy upper material made to mold to fit your feet, please check what our happy customers say in their reviews below.
Can I remove original insoles and put my own inserts?
Yes sure, our insoles could be easily removed and replaced with your own orthotics. But we don’t recommend do that because our original insoles were constructed to give you most of comfort and softness while you’re wearing our Astra sneakers!